Sunday, December 13, 2009

Advent card

Good morning everyone! This card is for a challenge at a webshop called Oppio, they want to see cards with red, brown and white and that you sign a call at this page. My links will only give you a lot of text in Swedish, I´m sorry for that, but I´m quite happy with the finished card and wanted to show it to you too :) And my Swedish readers still have some time to enter the challenge.

The sentiment says Adventstid and it means Advent time.
Decorpapers are from Panduro. Swirlstamp is Tim Holtz and sentiment is Landstoken. Corners are Cuttlebug. I´ve used red and brown shades of Versa Color and Distress Inks for distressing and stamping. Rangers Stickles for small dots. Buttons, gems and thread are from my stash.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far,

hugs
Maarit

3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, so very elegant and with beautiful attention to detail.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fabulous card Maarit,
    the colours are so pretty.. very elegant looking. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so elegant!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit