Monday, November 16, 2009

Thinking of you

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all doing well. This week is much more calm at work, I´ve met all collegues and I know what to do, at least I think so, hehe. And I still got some time for crafting, so everything is fine here :)

This card that suits for Simon Says Stamp Challenge as they got a Thinking of you theme. The stamps are Magnolia and they are coloured with watercolour pens. Decorpaper is Laura Ashley, they are gorgeous. I used paperscraps for the QK leaves and flowers. Small flower punch, sentiment, gems and button are Panduro. Border punch is Martha Stewart. Thread and stars are from my stash. Sakura pens gave some glaze and golden highlights, but the photo doesn´t show them too well. We have such cloudy and rainy days at the moment.

Take care all,

hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I just love the image you have used and your very pretty flowers.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the SSC DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, love the flowers that you have made. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watercolouring is amazing i love this card she is perfect for that challenge, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful,love the rich colours and your pretty flowers!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helt fantastiskt kort, gillar allt med det, färger, Tilda, blommorna ja allt! Kram Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, lovely colours and sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love the distressing and the pretty flowers.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and I love the distressing you did to the flowers!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit