Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More sparkle for Simon

I´ve made one more sparkly creation for Simon Says Stamps Challenge, this time it´s really sparkly! Now I do have sparkle on everything else too, it has spread itself from my workingspace to all other rooms. Won´t be suffering from any sparkle shortage when this year, hehe. Mind you, some shops have been selling Christmas decorations for two weeks now, they do start earlier every year, don´t they?

This is an altered box for some Christmas treats. I used the resist technique with lovely stamps from Simon Says. I stamped the images with a clear Tsukineko pad on a white halfglossy cardstock. It´s very tempting to press the clearstamps harder when you don´t see the image appear clearly, I need some more practise with clear pads. The images are heat embossed with Rangers clear embossing powder. I used Distress Inks for the background.

The fab tags and paper with dots are Funky Fairys. The glittery paper and snowflake brads are Papermania. Snowball border and snowflakes and stars are Cuttlebug, and swirl is from a Sissix die. Glittery effects are made with Stickles fab Star Dust and gem is from my stash. Oh, I almost forgot, the sentiment is Kortmakaren and it says "Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year".

Hope you all have a lovely sparkly day,

hugs
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love all the penquins.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is Fabulous, I love the sparkly background you have created with the cute penguins and all the pretty swirls and snowflakes finish off the card perfectly. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit