Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hot pink and black


Here´s my card to Jaimie. I read somewhere that she likes the colours hot pink and black and that she isn´t a girly girl.

I wanted to keep the card quite clean as the colours and the dots works so well together.
I made a reversed embossing of a Nestie into the cardstock. Decorpaper and pink ribbon is Panduro, ribbons with dots are Papermania. A Sakura pen finished the flower.

The inside of the card has got a pink decorpaper from Clas Ohlsson and a black with dots from Panduro.
Heart die is QK and oval is a Nestie.

The backside did get a row of jumping QK rabbits.

Please read more about Jaimie on Whimsy Stamps Challenges, I´ll send my card tomorrow.

Take care,

hugs
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Maarit. How kind of you to send it to Jaimie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thank you so much for helping to spread some love to Jaimie. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card! I'm sure she's gonna love it! Thanks for participating!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love that flower and the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a gorgeous card for jaimie! love the bunnies!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit