Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gift card holder


Good evening everyone! I´m sorry that I´m a bad blogger at the moment, I´ve got so much around me at the moment. I believe Christmas countdown has started with all planning it includes for visiting relatives and other gatherings.

This card is a part of those Christmas preparations. It´s a gift card holder for someone lucky, won´t tell who, Santa still has some secrets. As you all can guess it´s for someone who plays american football and belongs to the Solna Chiefs team, and it´s a male card :)

The image is Greeting Farm and it´s coloured with watercolour pens. I added some black glossy details with a Sakura pen. Decorpaper is Blue Awning. Stars are QK and alphabet is Sissix. Tiny stars and thread are from my stash.

Here´s the inside with the gift card holder. I cut out the helm from a stamped image and coloured it with Sakura pens. The bigger stars are filled with Stickles. I´m sorry that the photos are blurred, but it was so cloudy today.

This card enters this weeks challenge at Cupcake Crafts Challenges.

Tomorrow I´ll visit a small local church and listen to all lovely Advent hymns. After church I´ll have a cake with raisins and almonds, that´s a part of my Christmas traditions :)

I hope you all have a fab weekend,

hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous gift card holder, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous gift card holder, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift card holder! You really did a wonderful job on this male card!
    Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.
    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab gift card holder. The GF image is so cute and the colour scheme is fab. Perfect for those difficult males!!! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit,
    This is a brilliant gift card holder. The colours and layout are fab and I adore the stars, the Greeting Farm image is so cute too.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic gift card holder Maarit, so beautifully done and such a masculine choice of elements! Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous gift card holder love the sparkle and stars. Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit