Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas card for a pre-schooler

Good morning everyone! This is my first try with a side step card, just love the shape of it. I used Bonnies fab tutorial, she makes wonderful cards.
This card is for a pre-schooler and as a pre-schooler I loved all things glittery, so I´ve been very generous with the glitter... and everything else too. Don´t know why and I´m not so sure of the result, but I think a pre-schooler could love it. I´ll make a second one, but keep it a bit cleaner, a lot more cleaner, hehe.

I have used Rangers Stickles and snow white glitter from Panduro. The image and the lovely tree are Penny Black (thanks Simon Says!), the Christmas presents are Magnolia. The snowflakes are Cuttlebug. Ribbon, stars, heart and green staplers are from my stash. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch on the decor paper I made with different ink pads.

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge
- Christmas card for a pre-schooler or babys first Christmas.
Bizzy Becs- Creatalicious Challenges- Christmas card with glitter and snowflakes.
Colour Create Challenge- red, white an green with the optional Christmas.
Simon Says Stamps Challenge- animal antics.
Penny Black Saturday Challenge- Winter Wonderland.

Hope you all get some sun today! It´s rainy and cloudy here again. But we did have a wonderful and sunny day yesterday. This November has been so dark, until Friday we have had only 3,8 hours of sun according to a friend. Well it´s that time of the year :)

Take care,

hugs
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Violet your card id fabulous, love love the design ~ gorgeous !! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and good luck with my candy
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Violet - I love the unusual shape and fab image and colorus. Thanks very much for joining in this week's PBSC blog hop and for entering for my DT candy - good luck!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card violet...love step cards and your adorable hedgie....... thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....good luck in the draw....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Maarit :-) I love this card ,, such alot of work went into this but it was well worth the effort ! It's just beautiful ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Animal Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used the perfect amount of glitter and your card is fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Monring Maarit

    Looks like I have missed some great projects this week.

    Sorry not been able to visit due to this eye problem, but thanks for still visiting me, really is appreciated.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Maarit. I loved glittery cards when I was a child.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect sidestep card Maarit, perfect for the challenge...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous,such a sweet image and love the design!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!!!... so beautiful.. thanks for joining us at creatalicious ..bec xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit