Saturday, October 17, 2009

No image

I have followed the sketch from Simon Says Stamp Challenge, or at least my intention was to follow it. I got carried away and took an oval instead of a circle, my bad; the sketch is fab.

The decorpaper is Funky Fairys. I have used nesties for the ovals, QK for big flowers and a Panduro punch for small flowers and small heart. Sentiment is Kortmakaren. I´ve added some glitter with Rangers Stickles and highlights with a Sakura pen. Gems, ribbon and big heart are from my stash. The ribbon is dark purple but it looks black on my photo (it is too cloudy today).

As I haven´t used any image I can join Funky Fairys Challenge, they got a Guest Designer call this week too. That is a bit tempting isn´t it!?

I have used punches and dies and can join Whimsy Challenges.

Today I´m off for some shoe shopping with youngest son. The shoes we bought a month ago are already too small. Hopefully I´ll find something nice and crafty to me :)

Addition: The sentiment says " Merry Christmas and A happy New Year"

Hope you all get a nice weekend,

hugs
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Maarit, I love the colours and the flowers are so pretty.
    Your blog candy arrived this morning, thank you so much, it is all gorgeous!
    Have a lovely day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maarit :-) I love the papers and embellies you used ,, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys and Simon Says Challenges :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful! Very elegant!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, a great take on the challenge
    Thanks for playing along this week with FF
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card thank you for taking part at ffc

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY, thanks for joining us this week at FF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is really beautiful.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    Hugs
    Iris and the DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors and all the punch outs. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, lovely design. Thanks for joining us at at Funky Fairys. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Violet, the colours and details are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, adorable hearts and flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card Maarit, gorgeous colours.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFC and good luck with your GD entry.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit