Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let it snow!


I bought this lovely stamp from a scrapbook friend. Isn´t he cute! It´s my first WOJ stamp and now I can join Whiff of Joy Challenge :) I followed Rach fab sketch but turned it around.

The decorpaper with dots is Funky Fairys and I made the one with snowflakes using stamps from a Simon Says Stamp set with happy penguins. The fab sentiments are from that set too.

I stamped and distressed with Distress Inks. The oval is a nestie. The snowflakes and stars are cut out with a Cuttlebug die. I glued together two snowflakes to make them pop out more. I´ve added some highlights with a clear Sakura pen and some dimension with Stickles. I really should look for some of that lovely fluff I´ve seen on some cards, it´s better for snowballs I think, mine looks more like iceballs, hehe.

Tomorrow I´ll join my first CyberCrop, oh, and don´t forget my small candy. You are welcome to join :)

Hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Maarit, this is such a wonderful card, love this whiff of joy image and the way you've chosen just one colour! stunning work, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Maarit. The paper you have made is stunning and I love all the distressing.
    Enjoy you CyberCrop.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit

    How loveley is this, those snowballs look almost real - the magic of glitter.

    Enjoy your CyberCrop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! love what you've done with the sketch, looks great all in one colour! thanks for joining us at WOJ! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, brilliant image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the colours and the stamp is so cool! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Så sött!
    Nu har jag mailat dig om stämplar=)

    Kram Marit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, the papers and details are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at woj.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit