Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween box

I´ve had this idea since I won a fab paper download from the Funky Fairys; to make a box for Halloween treats. I´m no good with folds so I simply altered a box and I can enter The Funky Fairys Challenge. I distressed the papers with Distress Inks. I used my new foam stamp set, but I don´t know the make of them. That´s the downside of buying things second hand. I´ll send a mail to the seller and ask as it´s fab set with many stamps. I found ants, ribbons and green silk paper in my stash.
As it´s a Halloween box I can also enter A Spoon Full of Sugars challenge and Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

I want to show you the cards I made during the cyber crop. We got 10 challenges during four days, I´ve never been that busy crafting. I´m out of 12" cardstock and adhesives now, hehe. But it was great fun and a real mojo boost.



11 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! These are all brilliant but I particularly love the halloween box and the card with the bird.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creationa Maarit :-) i love the Halloween box ,, its absolutely gorgeous ! ;-) AND I am happy to see you put the Penguin stamps to such good use ! gorgeous !! ;-)

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys and the Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work as usual Maarit, your box is stunning
    Thanks for playing along this week with Funky Fairy's
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project Maarit :)
    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's in this weeks challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab bunch of projects, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fab creations, you've been busy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful projects, love the box you made, paper works so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys this week. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Halloween box Maarit, and your cards are all gorgeous, you have been busy.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFc.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW,you have certainly been busy,love them all!!! Such beautiful colours and designs!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some really pretty creations here i love them all, especially the flower card with the hand made flower gorgeous hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous cards and a wonderful halloween box..xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit