Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween box 2

We´ve had this seasons first snowfall here in Stockholm. I started to long for Christmas and all lovely treats. There´s no snow left, it melted immidiately, but my treat cravings are still there. Wish they could have melted away too! I´m supposed to loose a pound or two...

I need two treat boxes for Halloween, so here comes the second one. With this one I enter the Halloween challenge at Swedish Scrapbooking. Luckily enough I´m not much for Halloween treats.

Decorpapers are from Funky Fairys. The bats are embossed with Distressed Embossing powder and then cut out. The pumpkins are stamped with the Distress Ink Fired Brick, brushed with Perfect Pearls and got a thick layer of Dimensional Magic. I cut them out and could "crack" them.
Golden swirls are QK. I added some black highlights with a Sakura pen. Ribbons, ants and green silk paper are from my stash. Candy is Anthon Berg!

Take care,
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous box,I love your embellishments!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Halloween treat box Maarit. I love the paper and sll the fabulous detaling. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit