Friday, October 30, 2009

Good evening everyone! This week has been a busy one, the boys are on a leave and I have been running from one meeting to another. But I have managed to make a card.

Decorpaper is Funky Fairys. The Magnolia image is coloured with watercolourpens. I added some texture to her scarf with tiny stitches, next time I´ll take the smallest needle and a very thin thread, mine were too big for this, for a moment I thought I would ruin my image.

The pears are also Magnolia, they are stamped with a clear pad (Tsukineko) and embossed with a fab silvery pearl embossing powder from Heat It. It doesn´t show at all on my photo.
The glittery ribbon is Papermania and gems are from my stash, I think the raindrop shaped gems also works as pear shaped :)

Simon Says Challenge: all that sparkles.
Just Magnolia: monochrome, I added white and the image did get some colouring.
Funky Fairys Challenge: touchy feel, the ribbon is great for that!
A Spoon Full of Sugar: kitchen and cooking theme.
Cupcake Craft Challenges: I love this weeks sketch, but I always end up with something slightly different, my bad...

Now I´ll have a lovely relaxing weekend, hope you all get fab weekends too.

Hugs
Maarit

23 comments:

  1. Your card in green looks really beautiful! (as always...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card love that colour green. Thank you for taking party at ffc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I love the green look. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maarit, you've done such a great job with our sketch this week, thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I just love this!! :)

    Hugs, Susa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit, what a fab card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous colour scheme and the pears look amazing. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Maarit this is just adorable, love the colour. Very, very pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us this week on FF
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and brilliantly coloured. I love this Tilda!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! I love your monochromatic colors and all the details!! GOrgeous coloring and details!! Very bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Maarit :-) I love this Tilda and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining the Funky fairys and Simon Says Challenges :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the colours, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and the colours are perfect, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful,love the shade of green and such a cute image!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card, love the zingy green colour :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colour scheme of your card!
    So cute too!
    SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Maarit i'm never sure when using green but yours looks fabulous:)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Maarit, love the luscious green and there is plenty of textures there.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Maarit. The colour is wonderful. I love how you have repeated the row across at the top, middle and bottom. The gems in the middle look like little pears and the stitching is a great finishing touch. It's brilliant.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love green! Your card is really adorable!

    thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous, such pretty colours and embellies :), thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over on JM :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card...I love the colour.
    Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairy & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit