Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boo!

I have followed the fab sketch at A Spoon Full of Sugar. It´s perfect for scrap pieces and so fun and easy to follow, I´ll use it again. The bright and zingy colours I´ve chosen fits in for Just Magnolia Challenge this week.

The image and bench are Magnolia, the tree is Kortmakaren, the bats and pumpkins are made with foamstamps (I don´t know the make of them). I have coloured with watercolours and Distress Inks. The Inks are so nice when you want more vivid colours. The bats are embossed with Rangers Distressed Embossing powder and I can join Whimsy Stamps Challenges.

The leaves are QK and the alphabet is Sissix. The orange-yellow decor paper is made with acrylics and Perfect Pearls. I´ve added black colour with a Sakura pen.

As I have chosen a Halloweeen team I will join Cupcake Craft Challenges, they want to see things that go bump in the night. My Tilda do look a bit scared I think, I´ll give her a nicer surrounding next time :)

Hope you all get fab day,

hugs
Maarit

12 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween card, love the sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card! I love the bats.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous i love all the extra embellies on this card really makes her stand out, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maarit, what a cute card. Love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. The pumpkins are just adorable. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Fabu;ous Halloween card Maarit, I love the gorgeous colours and the image is so cute! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card! I love all the details with the leaves and the bats and such! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card for our halloween theme this week, such a fab image. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous halloween card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the fun colors and the sweet image. Great details too. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy this week and hope to see you again next week.
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit