Sunday, October 11, 2009

And the winner is ...

Thanks for all the comments for the candy, I have gone through them all and made a list, and hubby made a random integrator. (I´m sure there´s nice downloads for those, but he´s a computer wiz and loves to make own programmes for everything. I can´t complain, I make cards instead of buying them, hehe.)

And we have a winner:

.

.

.

nr 2
Clare (littlebear)
Congrats sweetie :) Please send me a mail with your address to maarit653@gmail.com and I´ll post the prize to you.

Hope you all get a fab Sunday, I´ll stay indoors scrapping and stamping today.

Hugs
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Clare!! :)

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit,
    Wow, I am so excited to be the winner of your lovely blog candy. Thank you so much!
    I will email you my address.
    I hope you enjoyed your time scrapping and stamping today.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit