Thursday, September 24, 2009

The winner takes it all...

I´m trying to win over my scrapheap, so here´s a patchwork made of scraps. I made small patches to be able to use small pieces of papers too. I glued them together on a craft paper and then added some stitches with my sewing machine. I can enter Simon Says Challenge as they want some stitches. It went quite fast to make the patchwork, takes a lot more time when you use fabrics.

I have used papers from Funky Fairys, Panduro and craft papers. I´ve made some doodling around the pics and added some dots here and there with Sakura pens (the photo doesn´t show them all); so I can enter Funky Fairys Challenge too.

I have used stamps from The Papers Studio and Tim Holtz, distressed with Distress Inks and used Sissix alphabet dies. Small stars are from a Cuttlebug snowflake die. Photocorners are from my stash. "Spelkväll" is, I believe, game evening in English.

I used a fab layout made by Åsa "Badanka". Now when I look at the photo I might go back and change the darkblue paper strip to a lighter one. Photos do show almost everything, hehe.

Be sure to come and visit again :)

Take care all,

hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. Super layout, love the way you used the paper on your background. Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Maarit ;-) the photo's are lovely and the papers and patchwork are fabulous ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys and Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fabulous photo's and a beautiful way to showcase them. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab LO

    thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous hun, love the pictures so sweet, the colours match perfect, layout is amazing, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout and great details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO!!
    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout Marrit, the patchwork is a fab idea and looks great.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit