Monday, September 14, 2009

Two layouts

Here comes two layouts I have made for Swedish Scrapbooking. The first is a sketch challenge, I altered it a bit as my album is A4 size. I would love to make 12" but that´s too big for my album storage. Would need some new storage...and a bigger flat, hehe.
Decor paper with arrows is from Blonde Moments, paper with stripes is from my scrapbox.
I have used QK star die and cut out an arrow from the decor paper. I made the car from a cardstock piece. The text is created with Tim Holtz alphabet masks and Ditress Inks and some colouring with a Sakura pen.
For this one the theme was to use stamps on a scrap layout and that´s one of my favourites. So easy to make own decor papers.
Stamps: Panduro monsters, leaves unknown, stamp and swirls Tim Holtz
Inks: Distress Inks
Papers: KC, Bazzill Bling, craft papers
Dies: QK leaves, Sissix alphabet and raindrops
Misc: flowers and brads from The Scrapbook Store, Sakura pen for highlights, Perfect Pearls

I love to read your comments / Jag läser gärna era kommentarer

Hugs/Kramar
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. fabulous layouts sweetie. hugs rahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely layouts. Love using stamps to make pattern paper, it's so much fun. Really like the photo in the second layout.
    Anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit