Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snow much fun

I bought this scrapbook paper on a sale, but it didn´t work with my photos at all. Next time I´ll bring along the photos to the store for a better colour match. It´s a bit easier with cardmaking, choose papers and then colour image. If you don´t get a colouring disaster, hehe. I had one with this image, but I hid it with a gem necklace.

This card works for Cupcake Craft Challenges as they have A Snow Much Fun theme this week.

The Magnolia image is coloured with watercolour pens and I can join Whimsy Stamps Challenge.

As I´ve used Distress Inks for distressing I can join Just Magnolia, no other distressing today, it´s distressing enough to start a new work :)

I have used white, blue and silver and have the optional snow and winter so I can join Colour Create Challenge. I had to add some warm yellow colours to Tilda, for a moment she looked as she had come out from the freezer.

Decor paper is from Panduro, I cut the sentiment from that paper too, it says Merry Christmas in Swedish.

Ribbon is KC Blue Awning, gems are Panduro and snowflakes are from my local craft shop.
I´ve used Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folder and my scissors.

Hope you all get a nice evening,

hugs
Maarit

17 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card.. I love all of those Tilda's as most of them can be used for anGlad you could join us at Colour Create...
    hugs, janiel/jannyything.. JOB WELL DONE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maarit

    This is a breautiful card, your colouring of the image is brilliant.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maarit, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, the colours are so pretty - great distressing too. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW this is one stunning card.. i love it... thank you also for your lovely comments on my blog.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card & beautiful coloured image ..thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Challenge..

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the brilliant blues and that sweet image. Great job with the distressing challenge, thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week. :) Thanks for playing along at Whimsy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Violet, just perfect for our snowy theme challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hun, this is amazing i love the colours on this little cutie, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifull card. The Tilda image is lovely.

    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! This is just adorable!! Love your colors and your watercoloring is so pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy challenges!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job!! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy Stamps. Hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card, so beautiful in the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit