Thursday, September 10, 2009

Red, white and blue

I´m all in for Christmas cards at the moment, as it takes ages for me to make one card I better keep up some steam to have them ready for December.
Image is Magnolia and I coloured it with watercolour pens. I think I´ll need to get another red pen to get a more vibrant colour. Have been drooling over some Copics but they´re still at the shop, hehe. Can´t decide what markers to use as watercolours are so easy.
Decor papers are Panduro, I have used Nesties for oval,QK dies for leaves and Cuttlebug dies for flowers. Everything else is from my stash.
Cupcake Craft Challenges want to see blue, white and red this week.
Whimsy Stamps wants to see stitches.
The fab sketch is from A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge.

I´m vary happy for your comments because then I can come and visit you too.
Have a fab day,

hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. Awww, too cute! Love the red white and blue color combo. Sweet image and great sketch. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, wonderful sweet Tilda and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous card, great colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and a great take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Violet, what a great christmas card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. The flowers and leaves look great. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Violet, absolutely love the image and the gorgeous use of this weeks colour combo. Thanks for playing along with CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, i love the image and the papers are fab, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this weeek, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit