Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kitchen glamour


I made a pocket for my recipe book for some cut out recipes. I have only coloured some details with pink, silvery grey, black and green. To my surprise the pink colour on the strawberries turned to red when I coated them with Dimensional Magic, *sighs*, true magic I guess. I left the pocket quite bare, it looked better like that when the recipes were in it.
I´m sorry for the dull photos, it´s such a cloudy evening, the colours are better IRL.

This is for Just Magnolias Challenge and their colour combo pink, grey (and black).

Papers are from Clas Ohlson, stamps are Magnolia, Panduro and TH. Stars are G├╝termann and ribbon is recycled. Two of the stamped images are embossed with Rangers Distress Embossing powder. I´ve used markers and a Sakura pen for colouring and I also used Dimensional Magic. The recipes are covered with a protecting plastic sheet.

Well I need to get cracking with tea now, take care :)

Hugs
Maarit

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea, lovely done. Congrats on your win. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, what a fantastic idea - so useful.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful and such a good idea,I am always cutting recipes out of magazines!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant idea and so perfectly made too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and what a great idea:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit