Saturday, September 12, 2009

I won some candy!

I won some fab candy from Lorraine at Funky Fairies Blog Hop. I did get Simon Says lovely penguin stamps, brads, gorgeous glitter paper and beautiful ribbons from Papermania. And a cute card too, I have it on my bedside table. Thank you Lorraine, I can´t thank you enough! I´ve been planning all week what to make with this lovely gift. I do love penguins, I even have a painting with penguins, hehe.
I had already started to work with this card when my candy arrived. The snowflake stamps from the penguin set went along perfect with my theme, as a brad and a ribbon. Sometimes new clearstamps don´t work so well with Distress Inks, but theese were fab from the start. I´m happy as a kid to play with my new toys!
I´ve also used Magnolia image, tag and rose border. Decorpapers are from Funky Fairies. Snowflakes are from Skapa Hobby and pearls are from my stash. I added some highlights with a Sakura pen, tag and rose border are embossed with a turqouise embossing powder from Reprint.

Funky Fairies want to see some tags.
Just Magnolia wants to see some embossing.
The fab sketch is from Friday Sketchers, I´ll use this one again :)

I´m very happy for your comments because then I can come and visit you too :)

Hope you all get a fab weekend,

hugs
Maarit

9 comments:

  1. congrats on your candy win. love the card that you have made. looks fab in the blue tones. hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your prize!!! Love your Tilda in blues - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning card Maarit, I love the way you have coloured Tilda with the blues...congratulations on your win...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW Maarit ! :-) I am glad the candy arrived so quickly and you put it to good use immediately ! :-) the Tilda image is absolutely stunning in blues and the layout and papers you used are gorgeous ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation Maarit on winning Lorriane's candy, and what lovely candy it is too, enjoy!!

    Gorgeous card, love the blues and the sweet Tilda image.

    Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the paper combination and image. Congrats on your candy win. Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairys. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a fabulous prize.
    Do love your card, love the shades of blue works brilliantly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Maarit, your prize looks great.
    The blue card is adorable, I love the effect you have achieved.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just stunning love the colours and great embossing you have coloured Tilda perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit