Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Easy peasy card

Good morning everyone! The clouds are heavy over Stockholm today and rain is falling down, it feels like fall is coming, there´s a chill in the air. I don´t mind as I can stay inside and craft :)

This card is an easy peasy one, cardstock and DP from Funky Fairies, image is Magnolia, I´ve used Memories ink for image and Distress inks for paper distressing, thread DMC, brad The Scrapbook Store, ribbon and buttons from my stash, I´ve coloured the image with watercolour pens. I love that background paper and wanted it to show, so the card is a bit bare this time.

Cupcake Craft Challenges: one ribbon, two DP:s and three buttons
Magnolias challenge: ribbons and bows (although I don´t know if my bow is bowish enough)
Spoon full of sugar challenge: distressing

I´m very happy for your comments because then I can come and visit you too.

Have a great day,
hugs
Maarit

11 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit,
    This is a lovely card, Edwin is so sweet and I adore the swirly background card it is a great feature.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous card, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Maarit

    Love the blues of this card and seen some very nice work on your blog as well, thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.

    have only been to Stockholm once and it rained then as well ! But it was lovely, we walked up the cobbled streets from the port where we were docked to the Palace.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful masculine card:) I love the background with swirls!!

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, so much beautiful detail and a fabulous choice of papers. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - the backing paper is so gorgeous, and I love the way you have made your bow! Your colouring looks wonderful.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card you have created Maarit, love the magnolia image and also the colours and papers on this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at CCC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous hun, sorry i havent been by but half my blog has disapeared lol...

    Love the colours on this one just stunning, great job on our challenge at cupcake hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marrit :-) This is gorgeous,,, love the image and the paper you used is fab ! Love the colour scheme :-)

    you have won the candy on my blog for the Funky Fairys hop :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marit, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colour scheme is fab. Great papers and the ribbon is lovely. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit