Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not a card Simon says


Good morning everyone! I´ve managed to get some time and energy for stamping again. I´ve had some tiresome but giving meetings during the past week, hubby is redecorating the kitchen and my sons has a week left before school starts so there has been too much going on for some relaxing crafting. When you need it the most there´s no space for it! But I have been bloghopping and looking at all your fab creations :)

This one is for Simon Says Stamps challenge "Not a card".

Stamps: Tingtura image, Tim Holtz stamps for the background.
Papers: watercolour paper and Bazzill Swiss dots.
Inks: Memories ink for the image, DistressInks for distressing, colouring and background.
Tools: QK star die, hole punch.
Misc: DMC thread, Sakura pen for some dots and Perfect Pearls for shimmer (at least IRL, my pic didn´t capture it at all).

Hope you get some time for crafting today!

Hugs
Maarit

7 comments:

  1. thisis fabulous Maarit, love the distressing that you have done and the image is fabulous. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is brilliant, wonderful bookmark and fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Maarit. I love the background you have created it looks great.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark!! The stars look so fab!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maarit

    I love your bookmark!

    Great background and super image.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this bookmark is sooo clever! I just love those Tim Holtz stamps in the background. It looks like graffiti! Love this! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous Maarit, I love the TH stamped background and the image is so cute
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit