Thursday, August 6, 2009

Layout challenge


I had just been thinking of what to do with these two photos of my sons almost ten years ago...arrgh,that makes me feel old all of a sudden...when I came by this challenge at Swedish Scrapbooking. Lovely layout to work with! I didn´t have enough of any matching paper to use for the circle (doesn´t show to well on the photo, if you cklick on the image you might be able to see it) and not enough ink in my writer for digi downloads, so I stamped inside a circular line to give some background. One of my inks went dry too, real shortage here, hehe, next step is to move forward to all my acrylics. I´ve got loads of them!

The text is in swedish, Sun Sand Swimming and Summer :) So my bad doesn´t mean that my sons are bad in any way, hehe.


Papers: Basic Greys Lime Rickey, Bazzill cardstock, ordinary crafting paper

Stamps and inks: Inkidos butterfly, Tim Holtz flowery swirls, Versa Color ink

Tools: Panduros small flower punch, QK flower die, Sissix alphabet, unstitch tool, I used a dinner plate to draw the circular line, hehe, no fancy tools here!

Misc: Sakura pen for small dots, Rangers stickles for highlights, crocodile from my stash

Well that´s all, tomorrow we are off to the beach. Hope you all get a lovely weekend!

Hugs
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. AWWW this looks fab i have never made one before but i can see why you do it, what a gorgeous way to treasure and show of pictures, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Maarit, what a lovely way to record your memories.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit