Thursday, August 6, 2009

Floral Fantasy

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a good nights sleep, ready to tackle daytime chores :) I´ve got a new second hand stamp, this time a Penny Black mouse. It feels so good to give a new home to loved stamps, especially when they are as cute as this one.

The Cuttlebug spot wants to see your favourite embossing folder, mine is D´vine Swirl, and A spoon full of sugar wants a floral fantasy.

Stamp and inks: Penny Black, Memories ink for stamping and VersaColor for distressing

Colouring: Derwent watercolour pens

Papers: green ordinary crafting paper, the embossed pink paper is from Funky Fairies, all others are Origami papers

Misc: flowers from The Scrapbook Store, gems and sentiment tag from Panduro, Rangers Stickles

Tools: swirl die from Sissix, leaf die from QK, embossing folder from Cuttlebug

I´m very happy for your comments, then I can come and visit you too :)

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love D'vine Swirls.. one of my favorite folders.

    Thank you for participating in the challenge at
    The Cuttlebug Spot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very pretty i love the image and your papers the swirl looks fantastic, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love your color choices! So glad you joined us for this weeks Cuttlebug Spot challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! D'Vine Swirls is one of my favorites too. Thanks for joining us at TCS. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these papers and that stamp is adorable! Thanks for playing along at TCS!
    ~M~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maarit

    I love your card.

    This is one of my favourite Penny Black images (but I am beginning to think I say this about nearly every Penny Black).

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, wonderful PB mouse and beautiful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This so beautiful, I wonder who could have parted with the gorgeous stamp - it is so cute! I love the pretty papers, the embossing and the lovely little handmade for you stamp.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit