Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach layout


Friday sketchers has a lovely sketch this week. Works fab as a layout too! Although I had to alter it a bit to get a better balance as I´m working with A4 size.
Colour Create wants to see blue, sand, silver and black. Four different colours are always challenging, so much easier with only two or three colours. But I do love a challenge when I see it, hehe! Next I´ll have a go making a 3D card, I guess that will take both some time and patience to colour and cut it out. Ah well, now the household needs some attention and my body needs a workout. Hope you all get a fab weekend!


Papers: blue vellum, blue crafts paper, KC Blue Awning
Stamps and inks: TH stamps, Distressing inks, VersaColor
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Sissix alphabet, sewing machine, unstitch tool for paper distressing
Misc: flowers from The Scrapbook Store, brads Reprint, wax cord and heart button from Panduro, black buttons and sentiment from my stash, Sakura pen, acrylic colours for heart button

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a beautiful card!!! You have used the colors and a the extraa option wonderfully!!! I also love this sketch from Friday Sketchers. Fabulous card.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous i cant belive that you have used this sketch, photo is just great, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a stunning layout I loved how you used this weeks colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous beach layout....you've captured the colours and the 'summer' option fantastically - love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layout, fab colours and what a great job with the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! You've used the challenge colours perfectly. You really rocked the challenge. Excellent work.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous layout! I love all of the details - the stitching, the silver tone brads, the buttons...

    Great job!
    xx-Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow fabulous card! love the layout and difference
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week.

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit