Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two challenges in a card

This card was great fun to work with!!! I was so pleased to work with the pink colour and hearts, I´ve got two sons and usually work with more boyish colours. Have to admit that I have used that yellow and green paper for their baby cards. But not pink!!!

Challenge for A spoon full of sugar and Whimsy stamps.

You can click on the picture to get a larger image (I´m trying to work out how to get better pics to show. They tend to look a bit shady...even though I actually had two bright lamps.)

Papers: ordinary crafting papers

Stamps: a wood stamp from India (gives just a faded image of a flower)

Inks: VersaColor

Misc: Alphabet and swirl diecuts from Sissix, big heart from Cuttlebug
Ribbon, small heart punch, "wave" scissor and gems from Panduro
I added some Magical Dimension to the big heart and some sparkle to the smaller ones with Rangers Stickles

Hugs
Maarit

5 comments:

  1. Super cute and colorful! Love the accents and all the hearts. Thanks for joining in at Whimsy Challenges ~Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like how you made the greeting and the punched hearts.
    Great job!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Maarit, I love the pretty colours and the ric-rac detail. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty and soft. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit