Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Swirls

My mojo has been down below knee cap level for a few days, not even crafting was relaxing. But after a nice movie yesterday evening with some guiltfree candy I feel that I´m back again. I did throw away some challenge tries, shouldn´t have bothered myself trying to create something, but sometimes it helps to get me back on track again. Todays crafting went smothly and was fun again. Now I´m even enjoying my Magnolia stamp!!! This card I made for A spoon full of sugar and their challenge was swirls.

Papers: green cardstock and ordinary crafting papers.

Stamps: image and tag are Magnolia, butterflies are Inkado, sentiment is Prima and all others are Tim Holtz.

Ink and colours: Versa Color and Memories, and Derwent watercolour pens.

Misc: Nestabilities oval dies, gems are from Panduro, I used my unstitch tool for the paper distressing (it works great after some practising, but they are sharp!!!).

Hugs
Maarit

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. The Tilda is so cute. I love the background stamping and the lovely soft lemon and green colours.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweet card, love Tilda and what fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and i love the butterflies in the background.
    The colours are fab!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card, the Tilda image is adorable and I love the stamped background and the gem details. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit