Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweet summerdreams

There´s a fab sketch at Friday Sketchers this week. I imidiately saw a layout in my mind for one of the old holiday photos I´ve been moving around whilst waiting for some scrap inspiration. The colour choice comes from Colour Create Challenges, although I skipped the optional vintage choice. I had some difficulties taking this pic, the photo on the layout was either too dark or only a white square. I decided to show this darker one where you at least can see something of the image. You can always click at my pic to get a better look.

Papers: the blue with birds is Funky Fairies, the darker blue is a piece of vellum, I used Bazzill for the dots and blingstars, all other papers are ordinary crafting papers

Dies: Sissix alphabet, QK for bigger stars and dots, Cuttlebug for tiny stars

Misc: sentiment tag is from my stash

Hugs
Maarit

5 comments:

  1. This layout is gorgeous. It works so well with the photograph.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well done card!! Love you little photo onit. what a great idea!! Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. That layout really suits the colours and the photo. Thank you for playing along with the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty layout, fabulous photograph too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining C.C this week your card is fabulous!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit