Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stampartic

Challenge for StampArtic.


It was pure joy to make this card. Soothing colours that I´m used to work with as I´m a mother to two boys. It was an easy layout to work with even though I haven´t got any oval dies to work with. I was lucky enough to find an oval die cut in my stash.

Papers: blue ordinary crafting paper, all the other papers and the oval die cut are from Panduro.

Stamp: frame and sentiment from Prima, the others from Panduro

Inks: Distress Inks for distressing and stamping

Colours: Derwent watercolour pens, doodles made with a Sakura pen

Misc: the ribbon is a gift

Hugs
Maarit

3 comments:

  1. Wau, very beautiful card. I live at the coast, so this image is so glose to my heart!=O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like your card! The colours are really beautiful, subtle shades and the overall effect is calm. A lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing!

    hugs,
    jorunn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit