Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My first card with my first stamp



















I had great fun with this! I didn´t really believe that I would be able to create a card. But girls, I did it!
Just click at the photo and you will see it enlarged!

I´m clearly not a computer wiz, only linked the pic and not this side for my card challenges, dooh! I had to leave comments with the proper link, so I hope it works better now! Must have lost my last braincell somewhere, hehe.

The stamp is an old one from Panduro, my only one with a character on it. Guess I need to get some more stamps soon... The ink is Memories.
I´ve coloured and distressed it with my watercolours from Derwent.
Most of the papers are from my stash, they are just ordinary crafting papers. The lighter orange coloured one is Bazill Bling.
The yellow paper is embossed with Cuttlebugs D´vine swirls.
I added some glitter with a Sakura pen to the image and also wrote with the same pen.
Then added some embellishment; gems and heartbutton from Panduro and a red yarn for embroidery.

Hugs
Maarit

Challenge for Cupcake Craft Challenges (sad enough their last one) and for Whimsy Stamps Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Took me ages to find it as you have just linked the picture...

    Love your image she looks so super cool, gorgeous colours that you have chosen here...

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC, hope you can join us for our last challenge next week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, what a fun image too. Perfect with these colors! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit