Saturday, July 11, 2009

My crafting corner





So here it is, my corner!!! It´s not spatious. I don´t have any view. But I got everything I need! My sewing machine is hidden under the fabrics, I suppose I could store it in my cupboard but as I´m lazy it´s easier for me to have it ready to use. Otherwise I wouldn´t use it as often I do. To the left, beside the table, I have my ironing board and I use it as an extra crafting table. I guess you can understand why, hehe. I store my Cuttlebug and two boxes with paints, inks, stamps in a cupboard and I got a drawer with my papers.




Hugs
Maarit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maarit

    Thank you for sharing your photo's of your crafting corner as a part of my blog candy, I'm so nosey..lol. What a great organised work area and so organised. You have earned yourself a second entry into my candy, thanks for playing along with the fun.

    Good Luck

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit