Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday Sketchers!

Card challenge for Friday Sketchers.

I have to admit that this card layout was somehow very challenging for me. At one moment I had all my papers and crafting gears out, and there I was standing in the middle of the chaos not knowing where to begin... I closed the door gently and went bloghoping!!! And at last I saw some light at the end of the tunnel.

Stamp: an old flower stamp from Panduro and leaf stamp is from Exchangebles

Ink: VersaColor both for stamping and distressing

Papers:the green and yellow are ordinary crafting papers, the flowery is a Japanese origami paper

Embellishments: flowers and yellow dots cut with QK, sentiment "stamp" is cut with Cuttlebug

Misc: I have used a Cuttlebug embossing fold for one of the paper strips, I have added some Dimensional Magic to the dots and some Ranger Sickles for some extra sparkle on the flowers, made some doodles with a Sakura pen

Hugs
Maarit

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this card with the vibrants colours! Anything green for me ;-)
    Well done!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit