Sunday, July 5, 2009

Colour Create Challenge


This one I made on a really hot day, the colours were just perfect for a sunny day : white, lemon and sunflower yellow and apple and grassy green. I have to admit that most of the card was done during the cooler nighthours! It was too hot to craft during daytime!

You can find the challenge at Colour Create.

Stamp: Panduro (an old one)

Ink: Memories

Colouring: Derwent watercolour pens and VersaColor for distressing

Papers: Yellow crafting paper and Japanese Origami papers

Embellishment: flower and button from my stash. Small yellow circles are cut out with QK, I added them some Dimensional Magic and crackled them when they where dry. The semtiment is computer generated.

The inside is also decorated, I used my Inkido butterfly stamps with VersaColor and added a small swirl with my Sakura pen.

Hugs
Maarit

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maarit
    What a beautiful card, your right, it's just perfect for summer time.
    Thank you for the comment on mine
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card, great colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great paper choices for the challenge. I love that fun image too. Thanks for joining CC this week. I hope you can join us again next week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! And the colours are fab!
    With all the other cards you have down there.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Violet. I love the way you decorated the inside and the image on the front is such fun. Thanks for joining the CC Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card image is so much fun, thanks for joining C.C this week

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, fantastic paper and I just love that fun image.
    Thanks so much for playing along at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, great fun image!
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit