Thursday, July 23, 2009

Challenge at Swedish Scrapbooking


Phew, at last a pic I´m pleased with. We got a new camera and it has taken both time and some sweat to learn how to use it. I´ve got no problems with outdoor photos, but all pics for blogger has been a struggle until now. I´ve been testing the camera in every room to find out where I have the best conditions and it appears to be in my bedroom. Well at least now during the summer. When winter comes my kitchen will be ready with some bright light.

This layout is for a challenge at Swedish Scrapbooking. I did choose the theme summer vacation, for me it´s to take a walk at the countryside and enjoy everything green and growing.

Papers: the paper with darkgreen flowers is handmade, the lighter one with flowers is a download from ShabbyPrincess, the paper with red swirls is Fancy Pants, all others are Bazzill.

Stamps and inks: butterfly stamps from Inkado and Rangers Distress Ink for stamping and some distressing.

Dies: Nestabilities, QK flower ( I used the leftover and cut it out with scissors around the edges).

Misc: small flower punch, Sakura pen for some glitter, sentiment, buttons and DMC thread are from my stash, I used my unstitch tool for some paperdistressing.

Hugs
Maarit

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Maarit. I love the photograph and you have set it off to perfection with the gorgeous layout and papers.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maarit, I have left something on my blog for you.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! The picture is beautiful and your layout is great.
    Well done!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow its beautiful! I like flowers.
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog Maarit. And thanks for finding my blog - because I found yours...
    Hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit