Friday, July 3, 2009

Bold summercolours




I loved to make this one. I would have never ever used these colours by myself, but I tried and liked the outcome of it. The only thing that I would like to change are the leaves, they could have been placed better...but now they have to stay put.

Stamp: Panduro (it´s an old one, don´t think they have it anymore)
Ink: Memories
Colouring: Derwent watercolourpens, pink marker, green Sakura pen
Papers: light green one is ordinary crafting paper, all the other are Japanese Origami papers
Embellishments: Flower, small leaves and butterflies are stickers from my stash. Bigger leaves are diecuts from local store and QK with Bazill Bling paper.

I made this card for a challenge on Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs

Maarit

1 comment:

  1. Another gorgeous card !! I love these images and the colours you used are fab !! The leaves look just perfect to me !!!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments :)

Warm hugs
Maarit